Download Google Chrome The fast new browser by Google Fast and Free. Download Now! www.Google.com/Chrome

Indraprastha University CET MBBS Programme 2011,IPU CET Results MBBS 2011,IPU MBBS CET 2011 Result,Stage - I,Stage - II,IPU Results CET 2011,ipu.ac.in

Posted on
  • Thursday, April 14, 2011
  • by
  • Urvashi Sharma
  • in
  • Labels: , , , ,



  • IPU CET for MBBS 2011




    IPU CET for MBBS 2011 
    IPU CET for MBBS Stage I on May 7, 2011 
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
    GGS Indraprastha University CET for MBBS Admission 2011 
    For more details visit - http://ipu.ac.in/


    Date & Time of Common Entrance Test - Code 25 (CET : MBBS - 2011) (Stage – I) : 07.05.2011 2 pm - 5 pm
    Date of declaration of Result of CET : MBBS - 2011 (Stage – I) on the : 17.05.2011 University Website (www.ipu.ac.in)


    Date & Time of Common Entrance Test - Code 25 (CET : MBBS - 2011) (Stage – II) : 28.05.2011 2 pm - 5 pm
    Date of declaration of Result of CET : MBBS - 2011 (Stage – II) on the : 14.06.2011 University Website (www.ipu.ac.in).


    Click below links for more details :


    ipu/mbbs
    ipu.ac.in/


    Indraprastha University CET MBBS Programme 2011,IPU CET Results MBBS 2011,IPU MBBS CET 2011 Result,Stage - I,Stage - II,IPU Results CET 2011,ipu.ac.in

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    .