Download Google Chrome The fast new browser by Google Fast and Free. Download Now! www.Google.com/Chrome

New Opera Mini Now have to iPhone El Horse

Posted on
  • Friday, April 23, 2010
  • by
  • Urvashi Sharma
  • in
  • Labels:



  • Opera mini web browser was working with the java engine. Because of these features can be installed and active in the market as the most Telefone could be used. My Nokia 6600 I was using my phone with ease. Now for the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music phone, I'm using.

    Opera Mini Web browser, very satisfied. I've done most work on the computer can do with Opera Mini on my phone.



    Opera Mini is now also available for iPhone users. This Youtube video to find out the one I saw while visiting learned. Opera Mini's iPhone by clicking the link below you can see how that works.

    Opera Mini iPhone Videos

    If your phone is iPhone from iTunes Store from where you can download the application to your phone.




    If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    .